The AirSense 10 AutoSet device automatically adjusts pressure settings determined by its AutoSet algorithm technology. The AirSense 10 series features an integrated heated humidifier system and can be used with the ClimateLineAir heated tube. This is great for people that are sensitive to dryness from the use of CPAP.
The ResMed ClimateLineAir heated tube combines with the HumidAir heated humidifier system to help deliver optimal temperature and humidity levels throughout the night, even as external humidity and temperatures change. Designed to prevent dryness of the mouth and nose, this innovative CPAP tubing helps eliminate in-tube condensation and delivers more comfortable therapy.
ResMed’s lightweight AirFit P10 mask system is a small, streamlined mask designed for CPAP users who want to avoid large, cumbersome masks. Featuring an easy to use slip-on headgear and ResMed’s QuietAir mesh vent system, this mask will provide quiet, comfortable therapy throughout the night.
- Consult with your healthcare provider to determine if this device is right for you.
- A qualified healthcare professional should be consulted for the proper operation of this device, including determining the appropriate pressure setting for you.
- A specific diagnosis and/or prescription may be required for this device to be eligible for reimbursement under private and/or public health insurance plans and not all devices may qualify for reimbursement under such plans. Confirmation of reimbursement requirements with your insurance provider/public healthcare plan is recommended prior to making a purchase. We make no representations or warranties that this device will be eligible for reimbursement.
- The product information on this page is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Setup and Service not included.