Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our ACTIVATOR™ Poles were designed by an occupational therapist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. Our unique patented CoreGrip was designed specifically for strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind. ACTIVATOR Poles are utilized extensively with post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, pain management, sports injuries, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.
New ACTIVATOR2™ Poles are were designed for taller clients while collapsing shorter for travel.
- Patent ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shape tip for stability
- Strapless to minimize injuries
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6'4" (193 cm)
- Trekking baskets
- 3-section collapsible for travel – 25”
- Flip and button lock – 200 lbs of weight-bearing per pole