Sleepstyle Has Simplicity Woven Into Its Design. Every Detail Was Considered To Make It Easy For You And Your Patients To Use. In Just A Few Steps, Your Patients Will Be On Their Way To Starting Therapy.
Thermosmart™ Our World-Class Humidification Features A Heated Breathing Tube With Airspiral™ Technology That Is Designed To Minimize Condensation. Our Enhanced Algorithm Delivers A Comfortable Humidification Experience For Patients.
Sensawake™ A Responsive Ramp Throughout The Night. When Wakefulness Is Detected, Treatment Pressure Is Automatically And Promptly Reduced To A More Comfortable Level. This Eases The Return To Sleep And Helps Effective Treatment To Continue.
Expiratory Relief An Added Layer Of Comfort. Automatically Relieves Cpap Pressure During Exhalation To Make Breathing More Comfortable.
User-Friendly Menu. In Collaboration With Our Users, We Created A Simple Menu.It Is Designed To Save You Time In Setting Up The Device And Educating Patients.
Easy-Access Chamber. A Simple Push Of The Button Gives Access To The Water Chamber Which Is Easy To Fill And Clean.
Quiet, Integrated Design. The Power Supply And Humidifier Have Been Integrated Fully, To Minimize Space Taken On The Bedside Table.
- Consult with your healthcare provider to determine if this device is right for you.
- A qualified healthcare professional should be consulted for the proper operation of this device, including determining the appropriate pressure setting for you.
- A specific diagnosis and/or prescription may be required for this device to be eligible for reimbursement under private and/or public health insurance plans and not all devices may qualify for reimbursement under such plans. Confirmation of reimbursement requirements with your insurance provider/public healthcare plan is recommended prior to making a purchase. We make no representations or warranties that this device will be eligible for reimbursement.
- The product information on this page is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Set up and Service not included