Gillette TREO™ with built-in shave gel is the first razor specifically designed to shave someone else. Designed with caregivers, for caregivers, TREO features a safety comb that helps protect the skin and prevent clogging, an ergonomic handle for great comfort and control, and a special non-foaming gel that hydrates the hair – no water required.
How to shave with Gillette TREO:
- Apply gel liberally to face and neck. Gel will remain clear.
- Wait 30 seconds before shaving to help hydrate and soften the hair.
- Remove protective overcap from razor cartridge. Hold razor with finger placed on the round, white handle.
- Shave using light, gentle strokes. Reapply shave gel as needed during the shave. Any remaining shave gel can be used as an aftershave.
- Remove cartridge by squeezing side arms and dispose product in accordance with local protocols.