As Poise’s most absorbent pad with a 75% wider back†, Poise Overnight Incontinence Pads for women give you the extra protection you need while lying down. This overnight bladder control pad quickly locks away moisture and helps prevent nighttime leaks so you can rest without interruption – perfect for women who use stress incontinence pads or need maternity pads after giving birth. Best of all, the back of the pad is 75% wider to provide you more coverage than any other overnight LBL pad. Stop heavy bladder leaks or surge incontinence from disturbing your sleep with Poise Overnight Pads. †vs. Poise Ultimate Regular
- 75% wider back for the most protection vs. Poise Ultimate Regular
- Locks away wetness and odor with Absorb-Loc
- Helps prevent nighttime leaks with Leak-Block sides.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LBL?
- LBL stands for light bladder leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage (LBL), which is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine.
Why do I have bladder leaks?
- Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:
- Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.
- Being overweight.
- Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.
- Bladder or urinary tract infections.
- Bladder irritants.
Can I prevent leaks? There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.
- Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages.
- Exercise regularly – Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor.
- Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation.
- Regular fit measures a length of 15.9 in (40.5 cm)