The ResMed AirMini CPAP Machine allows people who rely on sleep therapy to travel without the hassle of packing a large and cumbersome CPAP system. The AirMini weighs less than a pound, is less than six inches long, and provides waterless humidification.
Offering CPAP sleep therapy in a sleek package, and with the option to control the device using an iOS or Android app, the ResMed AirMini travel CPAP machine combines convenience and performance for a more comfortable travel experience.
- Weighing in at less than a pound, this portable CPAP machine is easy to pack
- Waterless humidification provides the comfort of humidity without the hassle of traveling with distilled water
- The AirMini iOS and Android apps offer convenient start, stop, and comfort setting controls via Bluetooth
- Available RampTime allows you to ease into therapy
- When activated, SmartStart initiates the therapy when you breathe into the mask and SmartStop stops it when the mask is removed
- Travel-friendly: top-quality therapy in small, sleek package
- Easy to use and control
- Wireless control via the AirMini app
- Waterless humidification
The ResMed AirMini travel CPAP Machine is designed to work with ResMed CPAP masks, including the AirFit P10 for AirMini, the AirFit N20, the AirFit F20, the AirTouch F20, and the AirFit F30.
*The information presented on this page is for information purposes and gathered from the product manufacturer. You should not rely on any information on this site as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or as a substitute for professional counseling care. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.
- Consult with your healthcare provider to determine if this device is right for you.
- A qualified healthcare professional should be consulted for the proper operation of this device, including determining the appropriate pressure setting for you.
- A specific diagnosis and/or prescription may be required for this device to be eligible for reimbursement under private and/or public health insurance plans and not all devices may qualify for reimbursement under such plans. Confirmation of reimbursement requirements with your insurance provider/public healthcare plan is recommended prior to making a purchase. We make no representations or warranties that this device will be eligible for reimbursement.
- The product information on this page is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Set up and Service not included