The ResMed ClimateLineAir CPAP heated hose helps deliver optimal temperature and humidity levels when combined with the HumidAir heated humidifier system built into the ResMed AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 CPAP machines.
Designed to prevent dryness of the mouth and nose, this innovative CPAP tubing may eliminate in-tube condensation and deliver comfortable therapy throughout the night.
- Combines with HumidAir heated humidifiers in AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 CPAPs
- Enables use of Climate Control in AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 CPAP machines
- 360-degree swivel designed to promote freedom of movement
- Maintains set temperature and delivers optimal temperature and humidity throughout night
- Reduces dryness of nose and mouth
- Allows comfortable therapy
The ClimateLineAir CPAP heated hose is compatible only with ResMed’s AirSense 10 CPAP and AirCurve 10 CPAP.
The ClimateLineAir ResMed heated hose is recommended to be cleaned weekly with warm water and mild soap, and left to dry completely out of direct sunlight.
*The information presented on this page is for information purposes and gathered from the product manufacturer. You should not rely on any information on this site as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or as a substitute for professional counseling care. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.