- Application areas & usage restrictions
FFP2 against solid & liquid particles, but excluding carcinogenic and radioactive substances, airborne biological substances from risk group 2 and 3 and enzymes.
- Product Type: Foldable Protective Mask
- Closure Type: Flexible holder
- Material: 5 % layer of fabric ( 3 layers non-woven fabric, and 2 layers filter layers)
- Usage Areas: Masks are designed to protect against harmful substances and contamination. It’ is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the masks.
- Comfort Features:
- Lining of skin
- Friendly material
- Elastic holders for a perfect fit
- It easily covers the mouth and nose areas.
- Limitations: all precautions should be taken when using the mask with other personal protective equipment to fully meet the requirement of EN standards.
- Storage: It is recommended to keep it dry, protected from light and away from heat sources in its packaging
- Expiration: It is recommended to use within 5 years from the date of manufacture given by the manufacturer
NOT FOR MEDICAL USE
Commercial-grade (non-medical) and surgical/medical CA-N95, N95, 95PFE, FFP2 and KN95 respirators are similar with respect to design, filtration, performance, and material standards.