The Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad uses intense moist heat therapy to assist in treating inflammation caused by strain or tension, back pain from muscle spasms, and arthritis pain. The flannel cover draws in moisture from the air and, as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, providing temporary pain relief.
This Theratherm heating pad comes equipped with an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows the user to program and monitor the temperature and duration of the therapy. The useful lockout mode prevents setting changes during the heating pad treatment .
- Intense moist heat therapy for temporary pain relief
- Flannel cover for moisture retention
- Digital hand control to program and monitor temperatures and treatment time
- Lockout mode prevents setting changes during treatment
- Sessions up to 60 minutes
- Temperatures range from 45°C to 74°C
- UL and cUL classified
- Helps provides temporary pain relief
- Designed to treat a variety of ailments
- Easy to use
Size:14" x 27"
*The information presented on this page is for information purposes and gathered from the product manufacturer. You should not rely on any information on this site as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or as a substitute for professional counseling care. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.