Easiflex® is a two-piece system with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece – the unique combination of security and flexibility.
The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a strong adhesive coupling system.´
The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement, making Easiflex® comfortable and discreet to wear.
The pouch can be removed from the baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Easiflex® drainable pouch is available with a flat or convex standard wear and extended wear baseplate. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or cut-to-fit sizes, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Easiflex® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Easiflex® [Extra] adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy or urostomy that have a more aggressive output that breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Easiflex® drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Hide-away outlet - the outlet is easy to empty and clean, and has an integrated Velcro® closure that can be easily tucked away – without the need for a closure clamp.
- Efficient filter - the integrated three-layer filter avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water repellent, allowing for easy drying after a wash or swim.