Named one of TIME Magazine’s 50 Best Inventions of 2018, the WHILL Model Ci offers users newfound freedom, allowing them to continue to participate in the activities they love, safely and comfortably.
This power chair is versatile, customizable, and compact. It has a 45% smaller turning radius than a traditional mobility scooter and can maneuver through tighter spaces with a significantly smaller footprint. The Model Ci also easily disassembles into three pieces for increased portability and can be controlled remotely with a smartphone app.
Featuring state-of-the-art technology, the Model Ci is both safe and simple to use. It effortlessly maneuvers indoors and outdoors, handling a range of terrain, including uneven sidewalks, grass, and cobblestones. Its compact lithium-ion battery is approved for airline travel, making the Model Ci a great option for travelers.
Features and benefits:
- Patented front omni-wheels
- 2.25” ground clearance
- Climbs over obstacles up to 2” in height
- App allows you to check battery life, change speed settings, and drive the chair remotely (iOS only)
- Built-in USB port
- Electromagnetic brakes provide smooth stopping
- Anti-sway feature keeps you upright
- Ergonomically designed controller, fold up footplate and easily rotatable arms offer full-day comfort