The Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer relies on UV light produced by a low-pressure, mercury-arc lamp to eliminate harmful fungi, pathogens, and germs from your CPAP hose, mask, water chamber, and other accessories. With an easy-access tray and one-touch cleaning cycle, this CPAP cleaning machine combines effective sanitization with easy-to-use functionality. The Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer may also be used to sanitize non-CPAP items!
- Quick, hassle-free cleaning cycle
- Easy-to-access cleaning tray for CPAP hose, mask, and water chamber
- Designed to work with most brands of CPAP masks and accessories
- Cleans without harsh chemicals, activated oxygen or ozone
- Kills bacteria, pathogens, fungi, and other harmful materials
- One-touch cleaning cycle
- Easy access tray
- UV sanitization
The Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer is designed to work seamlessly with most CPAP masks and other accessories.
*The information presented on this page is for information purposes and gathered from the product manufacturer. You should not rely on any information on this site as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or as a substitute for professional counseling care. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.