- Criss-cross nylon encircling stabilizer straps maintain the ankle in a neutral position to prevent inversion or eversion sprain injury.
- Stabilizer straps can easily be retightened while still inside the shoe, and the elastic cuff effectively secures brace around the ankle.
- Strap system will not stretch during activity.
- Removable plastic stays enhance protection against a repeat sprain, provide effective treatment following an acute sprain.
- Padded heel and tongue fabric is durable and provides added comfort.
- Lightweight materials allow full range of motion in the foot and ankle.
- Slips on like a sock, slim fit design fits easily into shoes.