Our thinnest liners yet, Poise Microliners are designed to help you conquer your day with just enough absorbency to handle the occasional leak. Surprisingly absorbent and incredibly thin, these bladder control liners have an Absorb-loc core that quickly locks away wetness and odor with a CleanFresh layer (soft breathable cover) that instantly dries to help keep you fresh and dry. Microliners come with Thin-Flex technology that moves with your body and stays in place for everyday comfort. This package contains individually wrapped Poise Incontinence Microliners. Trust the protection of Poise, the number one brand for light bladder leaks.**Based on market share. Frequently Asked Questions What is LBL? LBL stands for Light Bladder Leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). LBL is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine. Why do I have bladder leaks? Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:
- Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.
- Being overweight.
- Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.
- Bladder or urinary tract infections.
- Bladder irritants.
Can I prevent leaks? There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.
- Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages.
- Exercise regularly - Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor.
- Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation.
- Available in: Regular Length 5.9 in (15 cm) and Long 6.9 in (17.5 cm)