- When worn as intended it will prevent the plantar fascia from contracting while in the prone or supine (sleeping) position.
- The night splint holds the ankle and forefoot in a position of slight dorsiflexion and thus prevents the plantar fascia from contracting, which causes pain.
- Non-elastic encircling strap keeps sock in place on leg.
- Non-abrasive fastening material throughout.
- Extra soft sock for comfortable wear during sleep.
- Non-elastic toe strap maintains tension on plantar fascia tissue to aid in healing.
- Does not restrict the ankle joint.