With up to 12 hours of protection, you can trust the original design of Poise Ultimate Absorbency, Long Pads to handle unexpected gushes from light bladder leakage. Poise incontinence pads offer the trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort, and odor control. Prevent leaks and quickly lock away wetness with Leak-Block Sides and an Absorb-Loc Core. Poise Pads feel comfortable and stay 10x drier than leading period pads and can be used as a postpartum pad or maternity pad for women after birth who experience heavier bladder leakage. This package contains individually wrapped Poise Ultimate Absorbency Incontinence Pads in long length. Poise is the number one brand for light bladder leaks.† †Based on Nielsen Market Share Data †Based on Nielsen Market Share DataFrequently Asked Questions What is LBL?LBL stands for light bladder leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage (LBL), which is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine. Why do I have bladder leaks? Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:
- Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.
- Being overweight.
- Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.
- Bladder or urinary tract infections.
Bladder irritants.Can I prevent leaks? There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.
- Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages.
- Exercise regularly - Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor.
- Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation.
- Available in Regular Length 13.98 in (35.5 cm) and Long Length 15.55 in (39.49 cm)